Pastoral Care School - Summer Levites School
San Jose, California 2018
August 1-5, 2018
Essential to all work in the Kingdom is the foundation of Worship & Intercession. The Lord is looking for men and women who will build altars of incense: day and night, unceasing Worship & Intercession.
Revelations 5:8-9 reveals the Worship and Intercession in Heaven: The twenty-four elders fall down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sing a new song to the Lord. The harp is the offering of praise and worship, and the bowl is the intercession and prayers of God’s people.
In Deuteronomy, God sets apart the Levites to be his priests; to minister before the Lord, live a holy life, and steward the ministry of praise. Only the Levites were allowed to approach the presence of God, and only the Levites had the Lord as their inheritance.
3-Fold Model of a Levitical Lifestyle:
1. Prophetic Worship – Learning excellence in musical skill while carrying the presence of the Holy Spirit.
2. Prayer & Intercession – Learning to intimately hear the heart of God and contending for his will to be done through prayer.
3. Personhood Training – Training of the priests. Like the priestly Levites, students will learn a lifestyle of personal discipline. This includes priestly/household duties, preparing meals, holiness, cleanliness, timeliness, initiation, and commitment.
Location & Details:
San Jose Christian Alliance Church
2360 McLaughlin Ave, San Jose, CA 95122
Dates: Start August 1st, 2018 9:00AM to August 5th 8:00pm
(Attendance of all five days is required)
Who may apply:
1. Students, Age 12-18 with a strong desire for more of the Spirit and Worship
2. Those with a strong desire for more of the Spirit
3. Those committed to living a holy life
4. Those willing to commit to a fasted lifestyle prior and for the duration of the school.
5. Those who will spend daily Time With Abba (TWA)
Please read the flyer
Early Bird (On/Before Jun 10th, 2018)
USD $260 per student
Regular (After Jun 10th, 2018)
USD $280 per student
Cost includes 4 nights lodging & 14 meals
Please write Checks out to SJCAC, with memo, “Summer Levite may be mailed to:
2360 McLaughlin Ave. San Jose, CA 95122
No refund or transfer of registration fee to another registrant or future school once registration fee is received and confirmed.